Going To Bed Early And Waking Up Early

     This is the biggest part to improving yourself. Let’s be honest past 10 o’clock you’re not really doing anything that is going to improve your life. The morning is the most productive time of the day. Most people spend their mornings sleeping after pressing their snooze button. The real truth that pressing the snooze button gets your more sleep and therefore you will be better rested than if you would’ve just woken up is completely false. It is a fact that you will be more tired when you wake after you snooze your alarm than before. By completing your tasks in the morning, it will give you more flexibility to do things you want to do after you complete your tasks. This could be hanging out with friends, reading a book, or joining a club or group. This is one of the hardest pieces to implement in order to improve your life.

     To start waking up earlier, set your alarm anywhere from 30 mins- an hour earlier than you usually do to wake up. Try this for 30 days and you will be able to see the benefits of waking up early in the morning.

     The second piece to waking up early is going to bed earlier. I used to enjoy playing video games and watching TV before I went to bed. I had always been told that if you read a book before going to bed you will not only fall asleep faster but you will get an overall better sleep. I never used to enjoy reading but I really wanted to fall asleep faster and sleep better so I decided to give it a try. I don’t want to go into too much detail about reading because I cover it in another blog post. After you check out the reading blog post, check out the morning and night routine blog posts.

     This is probably one of the hardest things you will have to do because it requires the biggest change. Not only do you have to start going to bed earlier, but you also have to wake up earlier. This may require the biggest change, but with that big change comes the big improvement. I have noticed this change within myself and it makes me think that I have become a completely different person. I just made two simple changes to my life that ended up improving my life and opening up a door to a new more productive life. The first couple days are always the hardest, but if you can fight the urge and form these two habits you will be so thankful you did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Routine

Exercise

Cutting Out The Distractions