Morning Routine

A morning routine is the best way to start your day. A morning routine can consists of anything that you want. For example my morning routine consists of drinking a full glass of water, getting a shower, brushing my teeth, look at my task list, and eat breakfast. I start out my day with drinking a full glass of water because after not drinking any water for 8 hours makes a person dehydrated and when you are dehydrated it can feel like you are really tired. This part is the most important for me because after I drink some water I feel less tired and I am ready to get on with my day. The next thing that I do is get a shower. By taking a shower right away I just wake myself up a little more! I also feel a lot better when I am all clean. The next thing that I do is brush my floss and brush my teeth. I like to get rid of the morning breath next because I also feel better when my mouth is clean too. The next thing that I do is look at my task list. I like to have an idea of what I need to tackle that day. The last thing that I do for my morning routine is eat breakfast. After sleeping for 8 hours and not eating during that time I am also pretty hungry in the morning so I always get some food in my system and have a cup of coffee to get me completely ready to take on the day.

The morning routine was a life-saver for me because waking up in the morning was the hardest improvement I had to make. The morning routine really helped me to develop a habit easier and made waking up in the morning easier to do. Just know that the first day will the be the hardest, but after that it things will get easier because a habit will start to form.

Everyone’s routines are different because we all have different things that help us wake up and go to bed. There will be similar things that everyone has in their blogs. I think the most important things in each routine are planning your tomorrow out the night before and drinking a full glass of water when you wake up in the morning. Take some time and develop your own morning routine and you will see the benefits that it provides you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise

Cutting Out The Distractions