Scribbing


I had never been much of writer. I always dreaded getting assigned a paper by a professor and having to follow their guidelines. One day I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw a post that talked about the benefits of writing down your thoughts and what happens in a day. I was kinda intrigued by the part of writing down what happens throughout your day. I did not want to write about my feelings because I thought it was unmanly to write down your thoughts and Express them. So I started to write down what happened in a day in a little moleskin notebook that I found in my room. I would write down almost on a daily occurrence what happened. One day I had an incident happen at home that made me so mad. I couldn't hold back my anger so I remembered what that Pinterest post said and said what do I have to lose. I began to write down why i was so angry and I wrote 2 pages about it. After I was down writing I felt a sensation of liberation from my anger. I immediately didn't feel angry anymore. I couldn't believe it. From that day on I have continued to not only write down what happens in a day, but also to write down my feelings too.

Scribbing has become an amazing tool for to get rid of thoughts I have in my head. I use my moleskin notebook as a place as almost a dumping ground for my thoughts. I have noticed that every time that I have put my thoughts in that notebook that I have immediately transferred that emotion to the page and out of my head.


I know that there are some people right now reading this thinking no they can't happen it sounds too good to be true. Just try it one time and you will be able to see the rewards it provides you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise

Morning Routine

Cutting Out The Distractions